NEW WINTER 2015/16: Ski and Snowboard course with something more!
More fun, more adventure, more safety.
Are you a good snowboarder or a good skier? Choose between the snowboard camp or the ski camp Ride&Style!
This courses (snowboard or ski) are perfect for advanced riders, from the freestyle basics over the safety freeride rules until your own Ride&Style movie.
- Level: you are able to ride red and black slopes on your own (we will check your skills before the lesson)
- Equipment: helmet, back protector, appropriate ski or snowboard (available at NTC)
- Age: 10+
- Partecipants: 3-8 persons
- Freestyle basics: easy tricks and spins on the slopes (180, 360). The right approach to the snowpark (rules, features, box)
- Freeride: basics and safety off piste rules, avalanche theory, how to use ARTVA, shovel, probe. Snow and weather forecasts
- Freestyle advanced: tricks on the kicker and on the box
- Photo & camera basics: how to use the GoPro, app for smartphone
Ride&Style Camp is available only during the high season and the starting day is always and only on Monday.
01.02.2016 – 05.02.2016
08.02.2016 – 12.02.2016
15.02.2016 – 19.02.2016
22.02.2016 – 26.02.2016
21.03.2016 – 25.03.2016
28.03.2016 – 01.04.2016
We offer special group lessons for schools and groups, as well out of the high season.
It is possible to book a private instructor for individual freeride and freestyle lessons.
The program depend on weather and snow conditions, as well as the level of the partecipants.
Meeting point: first course day at 9:30 am at Tressdorfer Alm – Division into groups
Note for guests who stay in the valley: please allow sufficient time for the ascent with the Millennium Express to the Tressdorfer Alm (about 30 minutes plus queuing time).
The ski school cannot be held liable for accidents that happen during the courses. It is the responsibility of the participants to get proper accident and liability insurance. In case of injury or illness a refund can only be given with a valid doctor’s certificate.
All group courses are held in German – English (if needed).
Suggestions and requests should be sent to the Ski School management.
All prices are in Euro € and are subject to change.
Cancellation policy group lessons:
Course reimbursement in case of injury or illness (during the course), only with a doctor’s certificate. Only non used days can be refunded (difference). Timely cancellation – 1 week before the course start – is free. In case of cancellation up to 1 day before the course start, we keep only € 25,- as a processing fee. In case of cancellation or no-show on the same day (in the morning), the price of the first course day is charged.
opening hours of our skischool office and rent