Fischer Vacuum Fit Technology
No more achy ski boots!
Fischer’s Two Zone Vacuum Fit gives the ski boots a 100% custom fit that provides you with maximum performance. The two separate vacuum zones offer a unique boot fitting experience. During the vacuum process, the pressure to each zone is separately controlled allowing for an exact fit to the entire forefoot, ankle and lower leg.
No ski boot manufacturer on the planet can offer such customization and guaranteed performance.
Advantages of the Fischer VACUUM Fit technology:
- Exact adaptation to your feets anatomy
- More fun on the slopes and more safe skiing due to a better reaction time of the skis: optimum force transmission to the ski
- The boots are lightweigt for extra comfort
- Improved vibration damping allows more controlled skiing
- With a total of 22 customizable boot models we can provide the right model for your needs. 4 models are avaialble for ski touring.
- The Fischer Vacuum Fit models can be repeatedly deformed without sacrificing product features and individually adapted up to 4 or 5 times if needed.